International Journal of Sociologies and Anthropologies Science Reviews: IJSASR
ISSN 2774-0366 (Online)
The journal deals with sociologies and anthropologies science reviews, which publishes research articles, academic articles, and/ or review articles. Its objectives are to publish academic research articles in the sociology, anthropology, humanities, social sciences, education, business administration, politics, public administration, development, tourism, and other social sciences areas that contribute to the development of the concepts, theories, as well as new knowledge for developing the community and society. Serving as a medium for disseminating and exchanging academic knowledge between researchers, academics, developers, educational personnel, and generally interested people, such as being the source of dissemination into the research results of graduate students and academics both the country and abroad. Encouraging the researchers, scholars, developers, and interested people to create of the research and academic papers to beneficial a developing the countries.
Release scheduled of Six issues per year:
- Issue 1 January – February
- Issue 2 March – April
- Issue 3 May-June
- Issue 4 July-August
- Issue 5 September – October
- Issue 6 November– December
Journal Specific Requirements
- Research articles, academic articles, review articles, book reviews, and has a references list.
- The articles which will be selected must contain content that is of social interest and of academic value.
- The articles must not be translated articles or interview articles.
- All published articles are academically reviewed by 2 or 3 peer reviews.
- Any academic comments of articles published in this journal belong to the author, if the rights and freedoms of others are violated, the author is personally responsible.
- The editor of the journal does not reserve the right to refer to the contents of this journal in other writings.
Vol. 2 No. 4 (2022): July - August